Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Gʟᴀᴅᴇ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Gʟᴀᴅᴇ

A WolfQuest based pack inspired by the Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Latest
The WolfQuest thread is up and the roleplay has begun; Let the glading begin!
New banner thanks to Auden [Rautayrtti on dA]
Latest topics
» Catalogue of Horrors - the Flora & Fauna of the Glade
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 am by Azrael

» Master List of Subjects
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm by Azrael

» Off Topic Topic
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 am by Azrael

» Igniting Rumours
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:39 am by Azrael

» Official Interests and Couples
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 am by Azrael

» Stuck in the Elevator!
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 pm by Damon

» The Roles - Positions within the Glade
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 am by Azrael

» FAQ - For All Your Glader Concerns
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:39 pm by Azrael

» Glader Glossary
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:53 pm by Azrael

Top posters
Circe
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay I_vote_lcapCode of Conduct -- Roleplay I_voting_barCode of Conduct -- Roleplay I_vote_rcap 
Azrael
Code of Conduct -- Roleplay I_vote_lcapCode of Conduct -- Roleplay I_voting_barCode of Conduct -- Roleplay I_vote_rcap 
Damon
Nakia
Samari
Horrors of the Glade
Affiliates
Photobucket
Seventh Primeval
The Order of Hope

Code of Conduct -- Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Harbinger
Harbinger
Azrael

Subject : A

Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct -- Roleplay   Code of Conduct -- Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 pm

These conditions must be met when roleplaying, otherwise things could get chaotic;

# Alright, so we aren't the most realistic pack around, but we do require some level of realism from role-players. Your wolf cannot be invincible and there are no super powers 'round here. Only unrealistic components that the Leader/Keepers have approved can be incorperated into the roleplay.

# We like to think ourselves literate, so a MINIMUM OF FOUR SENTENCES per rp post must be included. We don't expect you to write a full-fledged novella per post, but make sure it's not just a few words. c:

# You are allowed only one character at any given time [exceptions are made for RP Plots]. You get a total of 2 changes of character max, and the Harbinger must be notified of the change before it is made.

# Roleplay must be made in third person and in past tense

# What happens in the RP isn't to be taken personally, and "what happens in the rp, stays in the rp". These are characters of fiction, do not take what they say seriously.

# Fights are allowed, but be reasonable. There is to be no power-playing and if your wolf gets hurt, it must take some time to recover even with the help of a Medjack. Deaths are only allowed with permission from the Harbinger.

# Please read over the information topics provided to get a clear understanding of the workings of the Glade. This is not just a simple pack living in the forest roleplay. If you are not a big reader, we even provide basic summaries at the beginning of each - make sure you at least read them.
Back to top Go down
https://theglade.rpg-board.net

Code of Conduct -- Roleplay
Page 1 of 1